Saturday 3 August 2013

Popping the blogging cherry.

Hi there,

Okay, as you can probably tell from the title this is my first ever blog post and I am popping my blogging cherry. (This is actually kind of scary. I'm so lame. Lame? Who even says lame anymore? Apparently I do. I digress.)

There are a few reasons I'm writing this blog, so, being the anal retentive person I am going to list them with numbers. (Because I am a cool kid.)


  1. To express myself in a semi-healthy way. In hopes that at least some of the pent up demons I have will works themselves out through writing my life and issues down or that they will explode out of me in rants caused by emotional breakdowns. (I apologize in advance for rants I am bound to have. But you'll probably enjoy my explosions and breakdowns you sick fucks. I joke. Please read my blog and pathetic qualms about life. Plus a friend told me to talk to someone about my feelings. I don't know if I'm up for that yet so here I am.)
  2. As a creative outlet. I like to draw and do art and read and I have always wanted to write. Hopefully this will push me to do more of this and show people what I can do. (I'm terrified of this part. Please like me. I'm not really an artist or writer I am just pretending to be in hopes that one day I might accidentally become one.)
  3. I have lots of opinions so I want to express these on a place in which there is a chance that someone will read and care what I have to say. As my name says I'm a bit (understatement) of a bookworm so I will probably be posting reviews of the books I read. I also love films so expect a review or two of films as well.
  4. Lastly, I guess like most people in the world I want to be heard and think that people care what I have to say (write) and that my existence matters. (I am so self serving and feeding my narcissism and need for attention. I'm sure Freud would have something to say about this. Major penis envy, maybe, probably.)
Okay, I think that's about it for my first blog post. I'm not sure if anyone is going to read this, but if you do and you like what you read please comment and follow me or whatever it is cool kids do these days. (I am so out of sync with this stuff. Please give me time to work this out.) If you disagree with what I have to say, equally, please comment back and we can have a chat and debate. I love to hear your opinions!

Thanks, 

TheTinyBookworm
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment